The purpose of this map is to check the spraying quality by comparing the planned volume and the actual sprayed volume in liters per hectare.
The geometry of the sprayed volume map is displayed as quadrilaterals (mostly).
Only the points at which the machine was effectively operating are considered.
Available information in Legend
Area - displays the areas delimitations (field plot, sector, farm) registered in system.
- Area [hectare].
- Range [L/hectare] - range (5 ranges) of sprayed quantities;
- Duration [h; min; s] - duration of time spent on each spraying range;
- Percentage [%] - percentage of each spraying time range.
Available information in Report
- Total area [hectare]
- Total duration [h: min: sec] - total time spent during spraying;
- Total traveled distance [km];
- Total area [hectare];
- Total volume [L];
- Average speed [km];
- Average productivity [hectare/h];
- Average applied dose [L/ha].
- Applied volume per machine [L];
- Applied area per machine [hectare];
- Applied volume per operator [L];
- Applied area per operator [hectare].
- Legend edition for setting the ranges;
- Zoom control ( '+' and '-' and function 'Shift' + selecting the desired area with the mouse);
- Full-screen view;
- Summarized report;
- Map centralization using the 'planet' icon;
- Show/hide legend;
- Drawing an area.